- MT @Disabilitygov – Spread Awareness : Four Myths about Hiring People with #disABILITIES. : http://t.co/ydJeni34xO 10:50:18 AM November 22, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ten of the Most #Wheelchair Accessible Beaches in the World. : http://t.co/eUJVGSZgkC (CurbFreeWithCoryLee) 09:50:13 AM November 22, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brother's bond with #specialneeds sibling will melt your heart (8:21 video). : ttp://ow.ly/EFsWk (TODAY) 06:50:20 PM November 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #EATONVILLE | Family of paralyzed girl needs #wheelchair accessible van (1:54 video). : http://t.co/tarGajX3jR (KOMO) 05:50:14 PM November 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My Responsibility as a #SpecialNeeds Parent. : http://t.co/qaI73FV9My (SupportForSpecialNeeds) 04:50:08 PM November 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Obesity Rate Highest in Teens With #disABILITIES. : http://t.co/89aqukCypQ (Medscape) 03:50:14 PM November 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #FF @AccessibleLA @MichelleLeith @DisableTheLabel @nxtstop1 @DougMcD66 @MFBrehab @Independence1st @USICD @itsanidealworld @floellaella @AAPD 03:35:18 PM November 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MT @GabriellaBurman: #Disability community – An identifiable #political entity. I like that. 03:20:15 PM November 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
RehabAIR – New from NSM
The RehabAIR tablet (see below) is an innovative digital tool that improves evaluation work flow and embodies NSM's singular CRT customer service commitment. RehabAIR gives each NSM ATP instant access to essential client records, protocols, specification tools and other vital data.
Client outcomes inevitably benefit from this faster, more accurate document storage/retrieval. RehabAIR's proprietary, client-centric, touch-screen interface also minimizes our ATPs reliance on hand-written text entry, paperwork and paper management.
Our View : RehabAIR's biggest benefit is maximized ATP focus on client assessment, treatment and satisfaction. We hope you agree.
NSM's New RehabAIR digital tablet enhances client service and satisfaction.
NASHVILLE – National Seating & Mobility (NSM) today announced plans to acquire Home Health Depot’s (HHD) custom seating and mobility division. HHD branches serve physicians, therapists, clients and caregivers from hospitals, rehabilitation facilities and clinics in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa…