- #ORLANDO | Petition calls for Disney #animated films to show heroes with Down syndrome. : http://t.co/lFHfp8kATN (OrlandoSentinel) 05:50:28 PM October 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AAPD – "Here’s a C-suite role you may never have heard of: chief accessibility officer." http://t.co/HceWdQBYv6 @laurenweberWSJ @fwest34 05:20:20 PM October 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Impossible Shoes"– Sophie Morgan. (4:00 video) : http://t.co/wBjAbQtydj (Vimeo) 04:50:21 PM October 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #COLUMBUS | Universal design lab — a dream home for user of #wheelchair — to open for public tours. . : http://t.co/SPv9LTepsL (Dispatch) 03:50:22 PM October 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MICHIGAN | After 40 years, Services for Students with #disABILITIES celebrates campus role. : http://t.co/POxB4MNNe6 (TheMichiganDaily) 02:50:37 PM October 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #OGDEN NSM is located between Commerce Way and Hwy 126 here. : http://t.co/aFSpgQFGKN #CRT Call us at 801.392.1010. 02:20:36 PM October 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @think_inclusive – How To Build Friendships In An Inclusive Environment. : http://t.co/BQNcS2hu8S #TeamInclusion #inclusiveeducation 02:20:31 PM October 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Surprise! #disABLED people have sex. : http://t.co/hvDta0s1HX (TheStar) 01:50:10 PM October 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
RehabAIR – New from NSM
The RehabAIR tablet (see below) is an innovative digital tool that improves evaluation work flow and embodies NSM's singular CRT customer service commitment. RehabAIR gives each NSM ATP instant access to essential client records, protocols, specification tools and other vital data.
Client outcomes inevitably benefit from this faster, more accurate document storage/retrieval. RehabAIR's proprietary, client-centric, touch-screen interface also minimizes our ATPs reliance on hand-written text entry, paperwork and paper management.
Our View : RehabAIR's biggest benefit is maximized ATP focus on client assessment, treatment and satisfaction. We hope you agree.
NSM's New RehabAIR digital tablet enhances client service and satisfaction.
NSM Blog / News
National Seating & Mobility’s Denise Harmon CRTS/ATP (Lombard/Chicago) recently contributed to PM&R, official scientific journal of The American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (AAPM&R). Features Editor Kristi L. Kirschner, MD introduced the topic for PM&R Volume 6 / Issue…