- #FF @NAIDW @LisMalone @AbleMag @BlueMaile @BUTTERFLYWHEEL @NeuroFitGirl77 @RampRacer @PacificCove @TaigaCompany @BarkinMoon @simonstevens74 about 29 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MT @CNTraveler: The view from the world's tallest building + other sky-high observation decks. http://t.co/3vVL3v6oma http://t.co/MpdvHCKWgQ 05:20:34 AM May 29, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #FF @Mediadisdat @ollibean @BolshieBear @MHchat @BrianMSeaman @EnableMagazine @DJobling @MDDisabilities @GraceMurphy2 @RockyTayeh @ 05:05:26 AM May 29, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PacificCove — "You have one job. And that is to live an extraordinary life." : Umair Hague #wisdom 04:20:32 AM May 29, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Are people being treated differently when they don’t fit the picture? : http://t.co/rOzO7ziwau by @DHorizons 06:50:25 PM May 28, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Best #photographs of the day. : http://t.co/blloqIhVe4 by @TheGuardian 05:50:30 PM May 28, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
RehabAIR – New from NSM
The RehabAIR tablet (see below) is an innovative digital tool that improves evaluation work flow and embodies NSM's singular CRT customer service commitment. RehabAIR gives each NSM ATP instant access to essential client records, protocols, specification tools and other vital data.
Client outcomes inevitably benefit from this faster, more accurate document storage/retrieval. RehabAIR's proprietary, client-centric, touch-screen interface also minimizes our ATPs reliance on hand-written text entry, paperwork and paper management.
Our View : RehabAIR's biggest benefit is maximized ATP focus on client assessment, treatment and satisfaction. We hope you agree.
NSM's New RehabAIR digital tablet enhances client service and satisfaction.
Across Illinois, access to specialized Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) equipment is under serious threat from major Medicaid payment cuts.
The small number of exisiting Illinois CRT providers that supply these products and support services (National Seating & Mobility is one)…