- RT @PopSci — #BLIZZARD stuck at home due? Watch those snowplows in real time. : http://t.co/MyyzHr4FZb about 43 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LifeAfterSCI — If you are new to using a #wheelchair + not yet driving again, please read. : http://t.co/oktp2Q5cLK 08:20:06 PM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Are we ready for companies that run themselves? : http://t.co/H2VkOvNqQG by @Aeon 07:50:11 PM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- UC Irvine + Australian chemists find way to unboil eggs. : http://t.co/TdeP7VwL1d by @UCIrvine News 06:50:12 PM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MT @marchofdimesct — Stress levels rising with #blizzardof2015? Here's a helpful @MarchofDimes (3:13) video. : http://t.co/ykuPseUiQT 06:05:07 PM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #FortWorth | Wounded vet gets #wheelchair built for love of outdoors. (1:57 video) : http://t.co/bmQpvPxzoL by @WFAAChannel8 05:50:16 PM January 26, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
RehabAIR – New from NSM
The RehabAIR tablet (see below) is an innovative digital tool that improves evaluation work flow and embodies NSM's singular CRT customer service commitment. RehabAIR gives each NSM ATP instant access to essential client records, protocols, specification tools and other vital data.
Client outcomes inevitably benefit from this faster, more accurate document storage/retrieval. RehabAIR's proprietary, client-centric, touch-screen interface also minimizes our ATPs reliance on hand-written text entry, paperwork and paper management.
Our View : RehabAIR's biggest benefit is maximized ATP focus on client assessment, treatment and satisfaction. We hope you agree.
NSM's New RehabAIR digital tablet enhances client service and satisfaction.
Dec/11 NSM Posts Fifteen New Jobs
National Seating & Mobility posted fifteen new positions today. These opportunities are offered in California, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin. The newly open positions include Customer Service Representatives, Processors, a System Administrator and Wheelchair Technicians. We encourage you…